Restricted Use Pesticide requires a license.

Private Applicator license with Restricted Use (RU) Category or a Professional Applicator or Dealer license with a GP or GV certification or equivalent required for purchase and application in Idaho. For applicator licensing information contact the Idaho State Department of Agriculture.

Just $169 for a 33 lb bucket!

Free shipping!

Are you in Idaho?

Idaho Starling Stoppers LLC is only a licensed pesticide dealer in Idaho. Sorry, as much as we'd like to help, we can't ship to other states.